2013年7月25日星期四

Kuldeep Samant Ray


Campaigns/endorsements: I started my career with 'The Man' magazine post which I got a chance to walk the ramp at Lakme and Wills India Fashion Week. I have also been a part of various website shoots for Fashion n' U and a couple of promotional shows for Louis Vuitton and Levis. Before Van Heusen India Men's Week, I did shows for several brands like Polo, m3m, Monte Carlo, AZA where I got an opportunity to walk for Sabyasachi and Wendell Rodricks. I have been associated with the men's week for the past two seasons where I walked for designers Nitin Bal Chauhan and Samant Chauhan.Fashion Brooches

Your fitness regime: I hit the gym twice a day for 45 minutes. I do single body part workout in the morning and core exercises with cardio in the evening.

Diet plan: I start my day with a glass of warm water and after my workout I make sure that I drink my protein shake to remain energetic throughout the day. Multigrain bread with peanut butter/museli/oats and omlette made of only egg whites and veggies constitute my breakfast. I like to keep my meals minimal and fat-free with boiled mix vegetables, fruit salad and grilled chicken.Fashion Backpack

Beauty tips: I do cleansing, toning and moisturizing twice a day to ensure healthy skin and body.

Style statement: Comfort is the prime factor that defines my style. Nice well-fitted denim with a white shirt works well in every occasion.Silk Scarves

Success mantra: Patience, hard work and determination are sure to lead you to your desired goal.

没有评论:

发表评论